Airwave Alma has unique design: a monofoil-hybrid kite with 5 inflated cells.
Additionally Alma is a versatile foil-hybrid kite for hydrdofoil, snow, surf, twintip, and land kiting.
It was designed by Tom Lolies, with multiple world champion Maxime Nocher as test rider. Beside that they set out to create a kite that combines the best attributes of tube and foil kites to provide maximum fun for wind adventurers.
As a result Airwave Alma is hybrid single skin (inflated at the front, single skin at the back) with a high aspect ratio, a
radical arc, and 5 closed cells that are stiffened with wire to stop canopy flutter.
The biggest features of the Airwave Alma:
• Has low bar pressure and gives really nice bar feedback
• Generates power progressively for easy foiling and surfing
• Packs small for snowkite and touring adventures
• Has a super tight turn radius: it’s a kiteloop and megaloop machine
• Depowers instantaneously
• It is really easy to relaunch
• Very stable even in strong turbulence
Can you image the Airwave Alma easily performing all of those kitesurfing manouvers?
First hybrid kite that double-loops
Light, incredibly stable and versatile
Excellent for hydrofoil and snowkite
Easy to water email@example.com
Great for surfing and twintip
Impressive upwind performance
Universal connectors – use any 4-line bar
Sizes 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12
Check out here full range of Airwave Kites