EXPLORER INFLATABLE SINGLE KAYAK
The Explorer is a flat bottom, open top kayak designed to effortlessly carve through calm, flat water. It’s design makes it ideal for people who are looking for fun on rivers, lakes and flat waters and is suitable for beginners and experienced paddlers alike. We have made this new model slightly wider making it more stable than ever.
The Explorer comes with luggage straps at the front and rear so it has plenty of room for dry bags and gear for your day on the water.
What’s more, it is more affordable than the equivalent hard kayaks on the market.
The Explorer comes with a removable seat, 4-piece paddle, wheel bag as well as a removable skeg to add speed and stability.
Following feedback from our original models these accessories have been upgraded for greater comfort and performance.
This includes a seat with more back support, a stronger and lighter aluminium paddle and a more compact storage bag.
The explorer is available as a single or double seater.
EXPLORER INFLATABLE SINGLE KAYAK PACKAGE
- Top-quality Bravo two-stage pump;
- Double sided, lightweight 4-piece aluminium paddle.
- 1 x Removable kayak seat.
- Lightweight, hardwearing WHEELIE rucksack with room to pack everything.
- 1 x Foot support.
- 3 year warranty.
- Plus, you can call us anytime if you’d like us to talk you through setting up the Kayak.
- Flat bottom drop stitch hull.
- 3 chambers (bottom & side walls).
- 1 x removable seat.
- Luggage straps front and rear.
- Length: 12’10’’.
- Width: 31’’.
- Thickness: 10cm side wall + 8cm bottom.
- No. of Chambers: 3 (Two side wall + bottom).
- Net Weight: 14.5kg.
- Max Person: 1.
- Max Capacity: 210kg.
- Package Size: 90cm x 45cm x 37cm.
- Inflation Pressure: 12psi.
TO GIND OUT MORE ABOUT EXPLORER INFLATABLE SINGLE KAYAK PLEASE CONTACT https://infinitysportkitesurfing.com/contact-me/
There are no reviews yet.