Eleveight PROCESS V7
THE PROCESS DELIVERS ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE FOR ENDLESS FREERIDE POSSIBILITIES.
- Game-changing freeride comfort with medium flex
- Optimum grip and control in all conditions
- Maximum upwind ability
- Carbon reinforced for smooth landings and superior carving
- Equipped with 45mm G10 fins
The Process is our top-selling freeride board that consistently delivers advanced performance year after year. Its unique features have made it a popular choice among riders. Crafted with the latest high-tech materials, this board provides exceptional grip in strong gusts, quick planing in light winds, and smooth handling on choppy waters, making it fun to ride in any condition.
With Version 7, we have made significant improvements to the channel layout and depth, resulting in increased grip and control while carving, and enhanced bite when popping. The use of ABS rail material also adds to the board’s impact resistance, while the unique flex pattern has been adjusted for each size to provide more comfort for the knees.
Our Parabolic Rail Shape (PRS) has undergone a revamp, allowing for thinner rails that offer superior carving ability. The improved grip and upwind capability of the board make it ultra-playful and dynamic to ride, even in choppy and spray-filled conditions.
The Fly 3D Paulownia wood core of the board is now thinner and lighter, reinforced with a carbon stringer for smooth landings, and enhanced flex. The Version 7 board comes with new contrasting graphics that offer improved visibility, giving it a sharp and stylish look.
This board is perfect for progressing riders who are looking for an easy-to-control ride, while also providing seasoned kiters with the opportunity to go big and push their limits.
Eleveight PROCESS V7
- New 3D top mould
- The channel layout and depth has been revised for more grip and control when carving
- New rounded square tail outline with bevels at the transition to the rails
- Revised flex patterns and thinner core which decreases the weight and gives the board more flex
- Thinner rails on the tips with reworked PRS design
- New rail colour for design contrast and better visibility
There are no reviews yet.