ELEVEIGHT PROCESS V4
The Eleveight Process twin tip kiteboard is an ultra-fun performance freeride board and your best friend in challenging conditions.
Eleveight Process V4 2021 – Features:
- High-performance freeride twin tip with a game-changing flex
- Innovative parabolic rail shape for better rail grip and upwind ability
- 50mm carbon stringer reinforcement for smooth landings and superior carving
- Progressive channel design for exceptional control in high speeds
- Equipped with Eleveight Airgo2 pads and straps and 45mm G10 fins
Eleveight Process V4 – Measures:
- 132cm x 39.5cm
- 135cm x 41cm
- 139cm x 42.5cm
- 144cm x 44cm
The Process is the board that makes all conditions fun, with its shape and latest high-tec materials making this one of the best advanced freeride boards. Its rocker line design allows for early planing even in low winds, strong grip in tough gusts, and tamed ride over ferocious chop.
This easy to control board is ideal for progressing riders while also being incredibly playful and dynamic. The Process jumps exceptionally well, making it a favorite for hang-time addicts who want to go big.
Grip, upwind ability and chop behaviour were all improved by their brand new parabolic rail shape design (PRS). To further this, Franz Schitzhofer developed a tucked-under-rail to reduce spray and advance riding characteristics and the thickness was reduced in the tips to be able to able the best linear flex between centre and rail resulting in a highly responsive turn.
The Eleveight Process enhances all the features that made the Process so wildly popular in the last years.