The Ignition will spark your love for kiteboarding, boost your skills and take you to the next level. Leading technology has been incorporated into the construction to make the Ignition our most comfortable and efficient ride for all levels. The harmonized flex pattern and new 3D shaped lightweight Paulownia wood core eats chop while offering perfect control. The Ignition’s profile is constructed to reduce drag and increase lift and speed, while the Carbon Stringer reinforcement enhances flex. A strong UV-resistant sheet protects the construction, guaranteeing lasting performance.
The long list of benefits include incredible upwind performance, fast turning with direct feedback, as well as early planing even for heavier riders in light wind. Ridden with our Freego pads, turbulent water will feel like a mirror flat pool – it’s that smooth!
Incredibly smooth and fun to ride, the Ignition is the ultimate freeride twintip that will make anyone fall in love with kiteboarding
- Progressive freeride twin tip with excellent light wind performance
- Innovative Parabolic Rail Shape technology for increased grip and upwind ability
- Carbon-reinforced 3D Paulownia wood core for durability and outstanding flex
- Early planing for light wind fun and heavier riders
- Equipped with Freego pads and straps and 45mm G10 fins
Eleveight gear is built with innovative and quality workmanship.
Details are strategically designed for long lasting durability, while keeping the gear
light and agile.