Eleveight Kites developed new precision HXS Hydrofoil Series to crossover riding styles for full freeride performance. The 950 is the ideal size for kite foiling, or once you get more experienced with a Wing and seek its exceptional carving ability and speed.
Built for outstanding performance, the Carbon front and back wings offer maximum durability paired against the stainless hardware. The mast and fuselage feature an anodized aero-grade alloy construction giving an optimal ratio between strength and weight. All components benefit from Quick-Connect-Technology that will get you to the water faster, and a handy travel bag comes included for maximum protection between sessions.
Choose your wing size, connect and glide, whatever your foiling style.
The go-to Hydrofoil for kite foilers or experienced wing foilers looking for manoeuvrability and a fun crossover freeride feel.
- Highly versatile crossover freeride foil
- Carbon front and back wings for outstanding performance
- Early Lift, easy glide and incredible stability
- 90 cm mast for the maximum carving ability
- Quick-Connect-Technology and includes a travel bag